Friday 24 June 2011

High schoolers do WBT, too?

The new video out from Whole Brain Teaching of Mr. Brown's math class keeps me very happy!!  I frequently have non-believers, especially teachers of the intermediate and highschool years, who don't buy into WBT because they think it can only be successful in primary where the students enjoy upbeat excitement.  "WBT is too uncool for highschool!" they say.  Well here is the proof.  To all you non-believers - it works in highschool, too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26xQHAASMSU&feature=feedu

2 comments:

  1. Hey pinetreelia!

    You commented the other day that you enjoy checking out your blog stats too. I recently started using www.statcounter.com
    It gives you even more cool information, so I thought I'd pass the link on to you!

    Allison
    awholebrainteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, it is hard to find people who believe in WBT for HS. It works great in my Geography classes. Check out my first video! I love to see it in action!!!!!!
    http://wholebrainwithroxishayne.blogspot.com/

    Roxi
    WBT Intern, 2011-2012

    ReplyDelete