Thursday 16 August 2012

Sneak-a-Peek Linky Party

What am I doing at 1:00 a.m. you ask?  Oh - just linking up with Blog Hoppin' cause its fun and its summer!!  Got to share all the fun stuff I bought during the TpT sale!!!  Click on the pictures to check them out yourself!!

So my first purchase was the Desk Fairy by Rachelle at What the Teacher Wants - this last year was the first time my kiddos had desks.  We always had tables at my school for Grade 1  Enter the Desk Fairy!!  Can't wait to try this out!!


Next, I have been eyeing this one for a WHILE - just dying to know the recipe for the lemon body scrub.  Oh momma, the mothers in my classroom are gonna be in HEAVEN!!  Thanks Reagan Tunstall!


And who can resist Pop Rocks!!  Thanks Babbling Abby for this awesome little packet to help enhance descriptive writing.  I believe I will use this when teaching Word Choice!!  Maybe even earlier in the year when I introduce adjectives!!


Yet another one I have been eyeing - every year I say I am going to do a Christmas Around the World unit in December and this year I'm going to do it!!  December 2012 is a winner.  Thanks Amanda!!  


This I could not resist - I was thinking about having a classroom pet and this kind of pet is right up my alley!  The kids will be begging to write about their adventures with our newest class member!!  Yay Reagan!!


I got this last one at the LAST minute - it might have even been 11:59 p.m. and I'm so glad I did!!  I'm going to use this the first week of school for some snacking fun1!!  All first graders love a nice treat to get us through that long afternoon and what better way to cover some math too!!! Thanks Tara!!


Head over to Blog Hoppin' and link up!!


Be sure to check out some new Whole Brain Teaching freebies coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment