Wednesday 22 August 2012

Power Pix Wall Kit Owl Theme and Fun Bursts!!

As promised here is the Power Pix Owl Theme Wall Kit!  Click on the picture for your freebie copy!  Be sure to download your Super Improvers Owl Theme Wall Kit to match!!
Whole Brain Teaching
Also, I have meaning to talk about a cutting edge WBT technology called the Fun Burst!!!  I just heard about this from Chris Biffle himself a free Tuesday Webcast and thought I would share!  Fun Bursts are multi-functional - they help divide up lessons, increase fun, and help to practice rules and engagement!

Whole Brain Teaching

Whole Brain Teaching

Whole Brain Teaching

In the beginning, I would definitely practice having a more serious and controlled Fun Burst - as the year progressed I would graduate to the more exciting and energizing Fun Burst.  Lay those safety guidelines at the beginning of the year and the rest will be tons of fun!!  Happy teaching blog friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment