Thank you SO much to fellow Canadian and Whole Brain Teacher, Miss L at Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching Blog for awarding me the Liebster Blog award! The award is given out to new blogs with less than 200 followers to highlight our efforts in the blogging world.
Check out Miss L's blog for lists of weekly useful teaching websites, Whole Brain Teaching Wednesdays, and much more!!
For those of you that don't know my story, I stumbled across Whole Brain Teaching two and a half years ago and fell in love. WBT was just what I had been looking for to push my teaching to the next level. As a WBT intern (2011-2012), I started my blog to share my WBT experiences with other teachers and to help them implement WBT in their classrooms.
To keep the Liebster love going, here are the rules:
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Thank the giver and link back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Farrah has been an inspiration to me from the very beginning. Her video's are amazing and her posts are so much fun to read. I had the pleasure of meeting her last summer in Phoenix at a WBT conference and she was so much fun - Bless her heart:)
- Kate is a WBT blogging up and comer. I love the detail in her posts and I am excited to see what she does in the future. Keep up the awesome work!!!
- Jackie is also a WBT alumni. Her posts, although few, are very detailed and have given me many great ideas to use in the classroom.
- I also had the pleasure of meeting and working with Chris at the WBT Phoenix conference. Chris is one of the co-founders of Whole Brain Teaching. He is a very creative guy - very logical and a great problem solver!
- Roxi is a WBT middle school teacher!! Oh yeah!!!! Her videos are inspirational and her blog is stellar!